Saturday, October 09, 2004

Ads Added

Google AdSense came to my house and told me that if I did not put a source of revenue on my site (namely, advertising space) he would tattoo "Bernard Herrmann Sux" on John Williams' forehead. For the sake of film history, music appreciation and my own love of film music, I caved in to his demands.

Fortunately, I will receive a penny or two on successful ads here. Unfortunately, my posts have AdSense's artificial intelligence thinking in a manner inconsistent with what little purpose this site offers. Therefore, I offer the following poem in an attempt to mess with his results...

O, gentle bovine
whom Hindus call divine,
release to the world your calf!
Nay, not a wombat or giraffe,
crocodile or alpaca,
or a lion that'd attack ya!
Never have a bat or sharkor cat, or dog that'll bark!

Do not birth an elephant,
never mind a porcupine!
Your offspring should be heaven-sent
and, like you, bovine!

John Barry should be setting that to music.

Update: My effort failed! Leslie Bricusse is getting jealous, though.

No comments: